Falcon securities Limited was incorporated on the 1st of April, 1995 and registered by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and The Nigeria Stock Exchange (NSE), as Capital Market Operators (Issuing House and Broker/Dealer), Portfolio Management and Financial Advisory Services. Our authorized capital is N3, 000,000,000.00 (Three Billion Naira Only) and Paid Up Capital is N2, 552,843.68 (Two Million Five Hundred And Fifty-Two Thousand, Eight Hundred And Forty-Three Naira, Sixty-Eight Kobo Only) Nominal Value of N1.00 each.
We provide the following functions:
- STOCKBROKING SERVICES
- Verification of Signatures of Share Certificates an behalf of Banks and other Financial Institutions for the Purpose of Lending
- Introduction of Companies for Quotation and Admission to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Offer professional advice to Companies quoted on the Official List and act as Stockbrokers to New Issues.
- Nominal Transfer of Shares/Stocks for Individuals and Corporate Clients including Pension Funds.
- Transmission of Shares/Stocks to beneficiaries.
- Advising and Effecting transfer of Shares/Stocks with foreign Interest.
- Nominee Account Services.